30 November 2005

Social Satire


Social Satire


Ok so admittedly not one of my topical posts, given relatively little time for blogging these past couple of days due to constraints. I came upon this article and could not help but post a little irreverent humor for the holidays. Though one might find it a bit ‘inconsiderate’, considering societies disregard for the rugged individualism of the people who did not revolt against their fellow human beings during a time of duress, I would say it’s a fitting tribute. Something to be said for the common man, in uncommon circumstances.

2 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger Walter Jeffries said...

Cute! Too bad some people have little sense of humor and all too much sway. :)

 
At 6:08 PM, Blogger James said...

Very funny. Living in the hurricane-affected area myself, I can see how people might not like it. It's all you see driving to the mall, after all. Might evoke a 'thanks for reminding me' from some.

Still funny, though. Wish I could have gone to see it while it was still up. This is the first I've heard of it.

James

 

Post a Comment

<< Home